Thursday, December 9, 2010

Everyone is Entitled to My Opinion

Well, what a pickle. I have created my Blogspot and have not yet posted a blog. Sort of like buying a brand new Diary, or maybe an Agenda book, and then not writing in it. Just let it sit there and gather dust on a shelf. So, my Blogspot is gathering dust! Where is my duster? Time to put this puppy into service.
I'm Vicarious Mom. I really am. My first child, a son, was born on January 1, 1979. A daughter was born June 24, 1980, and another son on March 30, 1982. Just three, but wow. did they seem like a crowd. My own fault, really. I am Vicarious Mom. Since I became a Mom, that has become my whole reason for living. Weird, huh? Just gave up on "me" and became an extension of my kids. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a frenzied, fanatical Mom, just a vicarious Mom. A passive, vicarious Mom. I could spend hours just defining this phenomenon, but instead, I shall blog and soon a clear picture shall emerge.
Oh yes, there is a "dad". Another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment